1. Aviation and Motorsport Watches
Do you know that in this day and age, aviation watches are already used as dress watches? If you
want to add more character, and pop to your overall look, feel free to pair your aviation or
driving watch to your suit. This is acceptable, since these timepieces come with awesome
functions and elements lifted from flying and motor sports.
2. Adventure, Sports and Diving Watches
There are tons of men’s watches in Malaysia to choose from, but if you are an adventurer, there
is only one watch for you. Dedicated outdoor timepieces like these are also called sports
watches. Thus, it is best worn with casual clothes.
3. Dress Watches
Dress watches are refined timepieces that you can wear when going to special occasions. They
have humbling functions and clean dial designs. When it comes to design, they are a lot slimmer,
and feature more shaped cases. A dress watch can be paired with a classy steel bracelet, as well
as a leather strap. The design is solely dedicated to a business suit, fancy tuxedo or wedding suit.
How to accessorize your timepiece?
There really is no way to accessorize a luxury timepiece but to switch out brown and leather
straps. Doing so can take a dress watch from that formal look to smart casual.
- NATO watch straps are typically fabric or woven nylon, and feature cool patterns and colors.
- Rubber watch straps are completely for active duty such as sailing, sports, diving and other adventures.
- Steel bracelets and black leather straps are the best for formal environments.